- Quiet hours are between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am and are strictly enforced. Please respect your neighbors. Music should not extend beyond your site limits at any time.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- We welcome your pets, however, they must be restrained at all times and not left unattended. You must clean up after your pets.
- Do not cut trees, limbs, branches or put any nails, hooks, etc. into them. The use of chainsaws is prohibited.
- Please leave your site as you found it. DO NOT MOVE YOUR FIREPLACE.
- The speed limit is 5 mph, but please be aware of children -- Do not drive on the grass.
- Please do not wash dishes in the restroom sinks. There is an outside sink located at the pavilion restroom for that purpose.
- We do not allow the washing of vehicles or RVs.
- All fireworks and firearms are prohibited.
- All visitors must register at the office and pay any applicable guest fees. Day guests must leave the property by 10:00 pm.
- There is a $4.00 per day fee for ALL campers using air conditioning. Please pay at the office.
- Checkout time is noon unless prior arrangements are made.
- All pools are prohibited.
- Access to the river is through marked accesses only (see map.) Do not cross through occupied sites.
- Do not bring wood from outside Vermont since it may carry destructive insects. Wood is available for purchase at the camp store.
Failure to comply with the above rules will result in your being asked to leave without a refund.
Bald Mountain will not be responsible for any loss of personal property or injury to campers and their guests. The use of the playground facilities and swimming are at your own risk.
Click here to print policies.